½ cup Olivari Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 cups Whole Milk
1.5 cups Heavy Cream
½ cup Sugar
1.5 tsp Gelatin, unflavored
¼ cup Cold Water
1/2 cup Chocolate Syrup
for garnish Orange
1) Combine the milk, cream, sugar in a medium saucepan.
2) Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring until the sugar is dissolved. Meanwhile, sprinkle the gelatin into the cold water & stir to dissolve.
3) Remove milk mixture from heat & stir in dissolved gelatin & olive oil into the hot liquid.
4) Place the pot into a larger container filled with ice water. Stir occasionally to cool the mixture. Once it reaches room temperature, use electric hand mixture (or transfer to a blender) to emulsify the oil.
5) Pour chocolate syrup in the bottom of glass then slowly add mixture to glass and refrigerate at least 6 hours, allowing to set. Garnish with a slice of orange and drizzle with Olivari Extra Virgin Olive Oil.