1 cup Olivari Mediterranean Olive Oil
2 whole Egg Yolks
2 Tbsp. Basil, chopped
1 tsp. Garlic, minced
1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
1 lb. Ground Beef
4 each Romaine Lettuce
4 each Portobello Mushrooms
4 each Provolone Cheese, sliced
½ cup Sun-dried Tomatoes
1) Whisk together egg yolks, basil and garlic in a medium bowl.
2)Take 2 Tbsp. of Olivari Mediterranean Olive Oil and add to bowl 1 drop at a time while whisking.
3)Once incorporated drizzle in remaining olive oil in a slow stream while whisking, whisk in lemon juice, refrigerate.
4) Bring grill to a medium high heat, shape beef into 4 patties and grill for 4 minutes on each side.
5) Brush Portobello with oil and grill for 3 minutes on each side.
6) Brush buns with oil and grill for 1 minutes until slightly toasted.
7) Place lettuce on bottom of bun, top with burger, provolone, Portobello, sun-dried tomato and brush top with aioli.